Fundraise with DJ, Mupp and the rest of the Imagifriends!
If you're looking for a great way to raise money - and awareness - for your autism group, your school, special needs classes, daycare, church groups, etc., we’d love to help!
Raise money with the first item sold!
If you're looking for an additional fundraising opportunity, let us work with you on a simple and easy to launch fundraising program. We have 3 simple, standard and easy to launch options:
- A simple tee shirt campaign featuring DJ's art or one of the Imagifriends.
- An Imagifriend Bundle featuring 2 or 3 items.
- A Fundraising Collection - a comprehensive store page featuring a variety of items.
DJ's artwork, and the Imagifriends, promotes a positive message and can be a positive, motivating influence for kids of all ages!
And when you can raise money on the first item you sell - even if it's the only item you sell - we're a great option with a very unique offering.
Q: How's it all work?
A: Simple. First, No more paper order forms!
- We'll work with you to pick which Imagifriend items you want to offer.
- Once items are picked, we'll upload everything to your own branded page or Collection.
- When that's done, we'll send you an email containing the link for you to use in emails and social media to direct your supporters directly to your page.
(But, if you really want to use a paper order form and collect money ... we can do that too, and you can place a bulk order!)
Q: How do you print and deliver our items?
A: All orders come through our online store, powered by Shopify. There are a few options that we'll discuss when we set up your store page or collection.
- We can ship items as they are ordered, directly to the person who placed the order. Please see production/shipping notes for each item when ordering. Most all items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- We can take orders up front, including payment, and ship all orders to each individual customer at the end your campaign. Normal ship time time for this option is 7 - 10 days after the end of your campaign.
- We can take a bulk order, and ship the entire order directly to you for distribution on your end. Normal ship time is 7 - 10 days after art approval and your order has been paid for, or payment arrangements have been made.
We fulfill all orders on our end, unless your bulk/group order is shipped directly to you for distribution on your end. So all you have to do is spread the word.
**Please note: if we're doing a customized, personalized or commissioned item, production will affect shipping times, and we'll quote those on request.
Q: How do we make money?
A: We understand that sometimes fundraising efforts only reach a small portion of our intended target, which can make fundraising "not worth the time or effort for what we get out of it".
- No minimum quantities to sell.
- Each item has a set minimum payout amount per item.
- Earn money with the first item sold. Even if it's the only item you sell.
- Simple to set up, easy to use and straightforward.
Sell one, make money with one. Simple as that.
Q: How do we receive our fundraising money?
A: Depends on the overall length of your campaign, which can be as long or short as you need or want it to be. In a nutshell, ...
- 3 - 5 days after the end of your campaign, we'll email you a report showing your store pages or collection's total unit sales and the corresponding fundraising total.
- Once you sign off on the report, we'll transfer your funds via EFT directly to your account within 2 - 3 business days.
We can also send you a certified a check. It will take 3 - 5 days to process, will be mailed via First Class Certified Mail, and will require a signature for delivery. Please note, an additional fee may apply.
If your campaign is long term (over 45 days), we'll total your units and calculate your fundraising total at the end of each calendar month, as well as at the end of your campaign if applicable, per the process above.
Q: Do we have access to the email/contact information of those who ordered?
Q: What items are available?
A: All of the items in the Imagistore are available for use in a fundraising campaign. With a wide variety of items, from tee shirts to coffee mugs, aprons, tote bags and more, we’ve got a fantastic selection of items. We'd be happy to help you choose some items, create an Imagifriend Bundle or create that dedicated Imagifriend Collection page. Click here to see some fundraising options.
DJ can also convert your logo or be commissioned to make a custom piece specifically for you or your business or a one-of-a-kind piece of art for a raffle or auction.
And remember – DJ is available to come and speak to your group, school or class!
If you’d like more information on fundraising with DJ and the Imagifiriends, or have an idea you’d like to discuss, please let us know!
Just fill out the form below with your name and contact information, along with a brief description of what your goal is, and we’ll set up a time to go over details, discuss options and get things moving!
Thanks so much, and have a wonderful day!